VB API allows the user to activate the required window from multiple window in the Creo Session. Here I’m gonna explain how to achieve this using a basic WPF UI.
Follow this procedure
In WPF application, Create a Stack panel and then add a label for heading, a button to collect windows from creo and a Listbox to show the collected windows
- The following variables should declared before part of our code
- Declare the variable AConnection using Creo Connect or Creo Start functions (please refer fundamentals of VB API section)
- Now add the Creo windows collection program to the code behind of Button click action
- In the above code we are getting all the Creo windows and then we are getting the details of model opened in it
- Using the model name we are listing out window name into our application list box
- Now add this code to List box items double click action
- In the above code using the Listbox selected item name, I’ve activated the Creo window
That’s all, Now the user can able to get all the windows in List box by clicking the List windows button and can activate the required window by double clicking the List box items.
Thanks & Regards