To connect a specific Creo Session from multiple session, VB API provides the function ConnectById(). Here this article is for how to implement this function.
- Connects to a specific Creo Parametric session by passing the identification string.
- The ID string for a given session can be obtained from IpfcAsyncConnection.GetConnectionId().
- The application may only connect to one Creo Parametric session at any time.
- The connection id string which previously obtained for the Creo Parametric session you wish to connect to.
- The path under which the message and menu files are held. If no external messaging or menus are needed pass null.
- The time, in seconds, to wait for Creo Parametric to respond to the connection request. Pass null to use the default timeout.
- Object representing the asynchronous connection.
- Declare the required variables (IpfcAsyncConnection, CCpfcAsyncConnection)
- Get Connection ID
- Connect by ConnectionID
Thanks & Regards
Follow Me on LinkedIn